Eventgroove AU Terms & Conditions of Use
Eventgroove.com.au is a wholly owned business unit of TicketRiver Pty Ltd. TicketRiver Pty Ltd is incorporated in Victoria, Australia (ABN: 65136722382) and serves Australia and New Zealand. TicketRiver Pty Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Elk River Systems, Inc., a US-based Company. Eventgroove.com.au is located at:
181 William Street
Toll free number: 1 800 796 003
By using this website, you accept to the following Terms & Conditions of Use.
Licence for Access and Use of Website
Eventgroove.com.au grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than where explicitly allowed), or modify it, or any portion of it, including images, text, or other elements, except with express written consent of Eventgroove.com.au. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents. any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of said merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any template, trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including text, page layout, images, or form) of Eventgroove.com.au. You may not use any Meta tags nor any other “hidden text” utilising Eventgroove.com.au’s or its affiliate’s names of trademarks without the express written consent of Eventgroove.com.au. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or licence granted by Eventgroove.com.au.
Eventgroove.com.au, TicketRiver Pty Ltd, or third parties own the copyright and all other rights in the material on this website. We also do not permit copying or distribution of material on this website for any commercial or business use. No photography, filming, broadcast, alteration or modification of the pages or elements within the pages, i.e. images, templates, etc., of this website is permitted. Subject to this paragraph, all rights in material on this website are reserved to Eventgroove.com.au.
You agree not to use this website:
- to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website except where expressly permitted on the website;
- to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from this website to any third party except in the case of your own orders and print products.
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms;
- to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation using any means;
- to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- in any way that might infringe third party rights or that might bring Eventgroove.com.au into disrepute.
If you send any text, images, documents, audio, video or other content to this website you accept that the files sent, and all rights therein, do not infringe on any third parties, and are your sole property and ownership, and if requested, you can make available proof of such ownership. All material must comply with the rules on set out below. We may require you to confirm the rights granted in this paragraph and where requested to do so you shall provide all reasonable assistance to us.
Information and availability
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, third parties may supply some of the information to us. For example, our delivery partner, Australian Post, may change without (a) TicketRiver.com.au knowing of the change, or (b) natural latency in making the change on the site. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, this website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
Linking to our website
We welcome ‘hot links’ and deep-links to our website, by which we mean that you may include a link to any page of our website. You may not display the contents of our website (or any page from it) or allow it to be displayed, surrounded, or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our consent. If you would like to licence our material, please email us at: email@example.com.
Links to other websites
On this website, you may be offered automatic links to other websites. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that the content on those pages is not subject to our control, their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, TicketRiver.com.au recommends that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the website and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. We exclude fully permitted by applicable laws all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the website.
The following are trademarks or tradenames of TicketRiver.com.au or its parent or sister companies and which may be registered in certain jurisdictions:
2. TicketRiver Pty Ltd
You make no use of these trademarks or tradenames except for the purpose of referring to Eventgroove.com.au or its associated brands lawfully and in good faith only.
On certain parts of this website we will ask you to register and provide certain information about yourself and where you do this you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the “Account Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Account Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Your Username and Password
The registration processes on this website will involve you being allocated with a unique username and/or password that gives you access to your website account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through your website account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or website account or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org and (b) ensure that you exit from your website account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
User Content Pages – Rules of Acceptable Use
Comments, message boards, personal profiles and any discussion forums or pages of the website where you are capable of posting material are provided for your private and non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. Your use of these forums and the website generally is subject to the following terms which, by your use of the forums and the website, you are deemed to accept (and which amount to a non-exhaustive list of prohibited acts):
- You may not use obscene or offensive language or post obscene or offensive material
- You may not place on the website any material which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or hateful or which applauds, encourages or incites abuse, discrimination or hate
- You may not post any material on the website which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential
- You may not post any material on the website (including contact details, last names, telephone numbers, street addresses or other identifying information of private individuals or public figures) which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself
- You may not place on the website any material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful
- You may not place on the site any material belonging to any person (or any material where the rights belong to any person) other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it
- You may not place on the site any material where the use by Eventgroove.com.au, or any third party licensed or permitted by Eventgroove.com.au, will give rise to any third party claims
- You may not place any links on the website where those links take users to unlawful
- You may not place on the website advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use the website for any commercial purposes (which would include using the website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services)
- You may not place on the website any material that authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of junk mail or chain letters
- You grant Eventgroove.com.au the unrestricted right to use, reproduce, translate and distribute any material you place on the site
Whilst we do not pre-screen submissions placed on our online forums, we do have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to review, edit, move or delete any material submitted to our online forums
Eventgroove.com.au accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on our online forums by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these.
Rules of Acceptable Use
You agree to indemnify Eventgroove.com.au, its associated companies and its representatives and employees from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your statements, contributions or other submissions to our online forums, from any unauthorised use of material obtained from our online forums or otherwise from your breach of our Rules of Acceptable Use.
You may only become a registered user of the website if you are 16 years or older. We accept no liability if you misrepresent your age in order to access these pages.
Removal of content
We will not view or edit or pre-screen any contribution that you or anyone else make to the forums or to the website generally and therefore, unless we are specifically notified of the nature of any item of content, you cannot assume that we are responsible for having made it available on the website. We, and others that we designate, shall have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is posted to, or available on, the forums or the website generally without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
In the event that any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall remain valid and enforceable.
Variation of these Terms & Conditions of Use
Eventgroove.com.au reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms & Conditions of Use on the website. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to accept such variations.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions of Use shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law and in particular, and notwithstanding any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use, our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not be limited or excluded in any way.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All terms herein are under the jurisdiction of the laws of Australia.
Australian law shall govern these Terms & Conditions of Use and the courts of Victoria, Australia shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
© Copyright 2020 Eventgroove.com.au and TicketRiver Pty Ltd – All rights reserved.